Ahh, it's Springtime! I love Spring. Not as much as summer but it's the first indication that winter is over, and I loath winter!
Last months fertility treatments were a bust. I did 12 days of injections only to find out that I had 1 follicle and my hormone levels were going down instead of up. So no IUI for us. Jeremy and I decided to take 6-8 months off. I talked to the fertility Dr. today and he agreed that would probably be best. After 9 months of meds and 3 IUI's my body could use a break. Besides that, I'm getting fatter and fatter so I need to work on myself a little bit. At 33 years old I can't plan on getting into shape after a pregnancy if I don't start out in shape. So my goal is to be able to run 5 miles before we start back with the treatments. J said he would be more than willing to help me reach my goal but he's leaving soon for a month or so. I guess I'll just have to get started on my own.
J has been working crazy hours. If he's home by 8pm I'm shocked. As of right now he'll get some leave in June. We're planning a 4 day camping trip with hiking and fishing and sleeping in a tent :) P has never done anything like that before and we really think she'll love it! We're also planning a trip to Ohio for the 4th of July. We'll see about that though.
P is doing well in school and a little bit nervous about middle school next year. She's going to 4-H horsemanship camp in June. It's a week long overnight camp where she'll sleep in a cabin with other girls and ride her horse all day long. Then in July she's going to another week long camp at the barn where she takes lessons. In between camps, our camping trip and possible trip to Ohio we're looking forward to spending a lot of time at the neighborhood pool and relaxing for the summer.
D just finished a pharmacy assistant program at the local technical college. She's getting ready to start a pharmacy tech program online. This will allow her to work at any one of the pharmacies on post. She can take this job with her whenever we PCS. She just spent 2 weeks in Canada visiting friends and family and a week in Ohio doing the same. She had to come home to relax which I've found happens often when one goes on vacation. She continues to date but hasn't fallen in love yet. I think she's waiting until we go to Europe so she can fall in love with a European and live there forever.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment