Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March update

We had baby guinea pigs 5 days after we found out Coco was a girl. They are all male and adorable. They went to their new homes yesterday. That's 3 less animals to feed and one less cage to clean :)
We started back on the fertility meds this month. I had an ultrasound yesterday and only had one lonely little follicle on the right side. I have to continue with the injections for a few more days and have another ultrasound on Friday. If all goes well we should be able to go forward with the IUI on Monday. I should be done expanding my family by now and running 5 miles a day so it's a little frustrating that I have to go through all of this at 33 years old. Not only that but there are about million people around me that are having their 3rd and 4th child (and don't even get me started on octo-mom!) Grrr...
J is super busy at work as usual. The intensive training cycle is just about over so his field time should be done too. Now we're just getting ready for his next deployment. I'm also planning my post deployment vacations. I'm thinking San Antonio in Aug. for the PBR and then Columbus, OH in Oct. for the PBR.
P is getting ready for her busy summer. She's going to be in about 5 horse shows plus 2 sleep over horsemanship camps. YEAH SUMMER!!!
D is currently in Canada where it is below zero with way too many feet of snow. She hasn't been there since before she left Ohio to move to NC so there is a lot of visiting to be done.
Sooo...I'm sure you'll all sleep better tonight knowing what you now know about our family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment