Running is hard! I can now run around the track two whole times without stopping. I was able to go to the track for two straight weeks but then I had to take two weeks off because of a shin splint. Wow, that hurts!! Anyway, I started back to the track when J got home from JRTC. He doesn't push me but he motivates me to keep going. Of course while I'm sweating my butt off he hasn't even started to mist. Stupid Army guys!
He's still busy as usual at work but he's taking 4 days off to go to his cousins wedding in Ohio this week. It'll be a quick trip but at least I get to eat at Rockne's once or twice while we're there.
P is also busy with school, horseback riding and sewing class. She'll be done with sewing this month and out of school next month. She got her report card for the 3rd quarter and got all A's and B's. I guess her tutor is really paying off. After this month we're taking a break with the tutor until mid-August. She's going to come back to get P in the learning mood for when she starts 5th grade. I can't believe my little girl is going to be in 5th grade!!
D worked at a vet clinic for a week before being let go. Apparently, she was replacing a girl who was moving to Ft. Gordon. That move fell through, as they sometimes do in the Army so the clinic no longer needed D to work for them. Hopefully she'll start her pharmacy program online soon so she can look for a job in that field.
The hockey playoffs are on so it's a busy time for us. We try to watch as much as we can during the regular season but have to keep up with the Washington Capitals online since they're not local.. Now they're in the playoffs and we can watch every game. The Canes are also in it so there is a game on everyday. P is not thrilled about it but J and I are in heaven :) Go Caps! Go Canes!
The good times keep rolling!!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment