Friday, October 16, 2009

October

We're finally active with the adoption agency!! Our profile is now going out to perspective birth parents. Let's just hope our wait isn't too long.
J is working long hours and sleeping short hours. Hopefully this will level out as the deployment goes on. His R&R is expected in May or June which is nice since it will be more than halfway through the deployment. He seems to be doing well and hasn't requested anything in particular to be mailed to him.
I applied to the schools here on post to substitute teach. I had an interview with one of the principals Thursday and now I'm just waiting for HR to call me to start my inprocessing. It will be nice to get out of the house 2-3 times a week and hang out with some germ magnets :) Should I buy stock in Purell now or later??
P is enjoying 5th grade. She loves riding the bus to school. A lot of kids in her class were in her class in 4th grade too. She has made a really good friend, S who spends at least one night with us on the weekends. They play SO well together. There is constant giggling!!
Not much else to talk about right now so I'm off to watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment