November came quick this year. I have some pictures I could post but I don't know how. As soon as I figure that out, I'll post them.
Halloween was fun. P got a lot of candy. J was so excited to take her trick or treating since he's missed it the last year or so. I sat on the porch with my blanket and handed out candy. The neighbor boys are very creative with their costumes so the highlight of the evening was watching them scare the trick or treaters.
We're still not pregnant :( We'll find out this week what our next step is. Meds with IUI or just meds. With the holidays I'm not sure when the staff at the Fertility Clinic will be in and due to the fact that they're military, they get a lot of time off for the holidays. So we'll just have to wait and see. I'm tired of waiting but a friend of mine just told me it took her 5 IUI's until their daughter decided to join them :)
P got her first report card this year and did really well. There are a few areas to work on but with 3 A's 1 B and 2 C's we're off to a pretty good start.
J has been super busy at work. He has some time off for Thanksgiving and 2 weeks off for Christmas so it will be nice to have him home all day everyday.
D is also doing well. She keeps herself busy with dating and the job search. Her brothers and their families will be here for Christmas so I know we'll be entertained.
That's all for now. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment